Curtis wrote:
> are special characters to the unix (and probably dos) shells.  The shell
> will try to pass input from a file called "broadcast" as stdin to fgfs
> and send the output to whatever is after the ">".  Try enclosing the
> entire option in double quotes to hide these characters from the shell
> interpreter ...
>
>     fgfs "--native-gui=socket,out,1,<broadcast>,5504,udp"
>
> You *shouldn't* need these for options included in your .fgfsrc file.
>
> I'm not in a place where I can test if this actually works though ...

Tried it, and the shell punted..

This aircraft model is a BETA release!!!

This aircraft model probably will not fly as expected.

Use this model for development purposes ONLY!!!
--opengc=socket,out,32,<broadcast>,6000,udp: not found

Using bash.....

Don't understand why pilb is coded in the manner it is, but I've hacked a
patch into plib to just test for "broadcast" instead of "<broadcast>" and
that works (at least for my purposes)

Regards
John W.