Hi,

this is a very good idea IMO.
I was thinking about a very similar approach but never had the time and not
yet the actual need to follow that.

If you do something like that, you might take care for the MATHWORKS guys
which use the network code like it is at the moment. So one will need
probably some compatibility mode here.

Greetings

     Mathias

--
Mathias Fröhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]