Can't reproduce that. The dialog closes as it is supposed to.

Hi Melchior,
just to be sure I updated and recompiled again. Same error as described.
Shift+F10 when running FG changes GUI style back and forth without problems,
Basic Key Window open + Shift/F10 freezes FG. Tested it several times, all default (KSFO + Cessna) directly after starting FG, CygWin/Windows XP Home.

Can
you provide a stack backtrace?

m.
Sorry, I think this is far behind my scope as Windows does not give any stack info back as FG is a Cygwin process. And I have to kill Cygwin with the Windows taskmanager as it freezes too. And my knowledge about Cygwin is very limited :-(

May be some other Cygwin user can test whether it is an individual problem (then forget about it) or a general one?

Regards
Georg