> I'll experiment as well - I had some strange issues earlier in the year
> building FG with my own X-Code projects; I was being more ambitious, and
> building PLIB and SimGear as frameworks, but on reflection that's not such a
> great idea. One change I have made is to use a 'copy files' stage for your
> Prepare files; otherwise they always touch config.h / version.h, and that
> tirggers a dependant rebuild of many files for me. The Copy Files stage has
> the right 'only re-copy if src mod time is more recent than existing
> destination' logic.
>
> H&HJames

I have fixed one problem. After making some changes to the SimGear
project fgfs launches well. So it fixed the problem in this thread.
The project file changes have been committed to cvs.

But the spash image problem is still there. So something is still not
being done right. Hopefully I can figure this one out soon!

And good idea with the copy files thing. I never thought about that.
And will change that in cvs as well as soon as this other problem is
fixed.