Erik Hofman wrote:

> So far I've done pretty well for touchdown skis sounds, I don't think
> ground loop squeels would be much more difficult.
> Did you take a look at the c172p-sound.xml configuration file already?
>
> Erik

Erik,

No, I was responding based entirely on the e-mails. I did just take a
peek, and it seems like a neat way of making the touchdown squeal if I
am reading it right. What is the dt_stop section about though?

If you can make squeals for over braking (locking the wheels) and ground
loops without any modifications to the code, I will be interested in
seeing it, and will definitely use it. This might be a good bit to
include in the generic sound.xml file.

Out of curiosity, do blowouts produce a squealing sound? I would think
not, but I have never experienced one in a plane :)

Josh