In trying to rebuild FlightGear under Cygwin, I'm getting all sorts of
errors now when I get to compiling the older JSBSim code, beginning with
FGDeadband.cpp. There errors are these:

stl_deque.h:446: error: expected unqualified-id before '(' token
deque.tcc:699: error: expected unqualified-id before '(' token
streambuf.tcc:54: error: expected unqualified-id before '(' token
locale_facets.tcc:514:57: macro "min" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
istream.tcc:147: error: ISO C++ forbids comparison between pointer and
integer

Strange. Anyone else see things like this?

Jon