Jon S. Berndt

> > Do you have NOMINMAX defined and
> >
> > #ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
> > #include <config.h>
> > #endif
> >
> > at the beginning of every .cpp/.cxx file ?
> >
> > -Fred
>
> Not as far as I know. But this is straight from an unaltered current CVS
> distribution of FlightGear. I've got the very latest compilers/tools from
> Cygwin, so I thought maybe something had changed with g++.
>
> Note that "new" JSBSim compiles fine on my machine (same files). Maybe
> I'll
> dispense with the old JSBSim code in FlightGear immediately. I just wanted
> to get the basic distribution compiled as-is.

FG-cvs builds OK here under the latest version of Cygwin without the need
for any fixes. However, I have this:

LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib"
CXXFLAGS="-pipe -O2 -Wall -DWIN32 -DNOMINMAX -DHAVE_WINDOWS_H"
CFLAGS=$CXXFLAGS

export LDFLAGS
export CXXFLAGS
export CFLAGS

in my BASH.PROFILE file. It used to be needed, but I think it's redundant
nowadays

Vivian