On Sun, 2005-12-18 at 14:51 +0100, Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> George Patterson wrote :
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I have found a bug in the parsing of the --config command line
> >parameter. Starting Flightgear, I noticed that the menu bar is using the
> >default(blue) menu bar rather than the alternative black one. Which
> >indicated that my preferences.xml isn't being loaded, rendering options
> >was "reset" to the default.
> >
> >Also probably related is when exiting from fgfs, the error "Error
> >creating directory: home/gpatterson/.fgfs". .fgfs is my home direxctor
> >already exists with appropriate permissions. It looks like the leading
> >slash is being dropped.
> >
> >Version: CVS
> >command: fgfs --aircraft=b1900d
> >
> >I will send a strace if required.
> >

> Does this patch improve things ?
> http://frbouvi.free.fr/flightsim/sg_path.patch
>
> -Fred

Fred,

I have applied the patch and rebuilt Simgear and Flightgear..

# patch sg_path.cxx sg_path.patch
patching file sg_path.cxx
Hunk #1 succeeded at 213 with fuzz 1.

However, I am now getting this error instead (double slashes)
Error creating directory: //home/gpatterson/.fgfs

Why would Simgear  be trying to create a directoy that already exists?

George Patterson