Hello,
I'm glad I can tell you about recent additions to our FlightGear
Scenery Objects database. The Berlin Tempelhof airport building is
not only the most famous airport building I am aware of, but the model
by Jens Toerring is also probably the most sophisticated Scenery Object
we currently have in our collection.

  http://document.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/bitmap/FGFS/EDDI_01.jpg

It's not that easy to create a screnshot of this large building without
losing major detail ....  Watch it at night !

Additionally I'm happy to inform you of some buildings that Mircea
Lutic placed in the vincinity of the Romanian capital Bucharest, a
country within the borders of geographical Europe that very few people
know anything about.

Everything on:

  http://fgfsdb.stockill.org/models.php

Cheers,