I guess this question should be direct toward Andy , but is there a way to shut down the jet engine yet?Ive seen this question asked myself , so Ive been going through the code trying to figure it out on my own but its still a bit of a mystery to me ... I havent yet sorted out how the FDM's are tied together. Id be quite happy to work on it myself if someone could point me in the right direction.Im working on switches for the Citation Bravo , currently have an reasonably accurate electrical system and a crude hydraulic system (I want to try landing gear and flap failures) .Any tips would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.And Merry Christmas all !
Syd