I think this is resulting from a combination of factors.

The YASim YF-23, as currently defined, probably doesn't weigh
enough and the engines are a bit too powerful, both due to a
dearth of good info on the YF-23 when I originally did it.  I
suspect that this means that it can get to > 74000ft at which
point, IIRC, YASim stops calculating altitude effects with the
result that once you're above 74000ft you can carry on climbing.

Again, IIRC, the real (Y)F-23 could (was intended) get to
>65000ft so with the YASim YF-23 under weight and too powerful
it's able to climb just a bit too high:)

I do want update the YF-23 some time soon but I'm already pretty
busy with two updates and a new aircraft so it'll have to wait a
bit.

LeeE