Thanks by your great help

I'll add your suggestion on jpg-httpd module to respect the correct window size.

Regards,

Leidson Campos
PlanetaMessenger.org

On 10/23/06, Melchior FRANZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
* Leidson Campos A. Ferreira -- Monday 23 October 2006 16:20:
> he doesn't know (like me) how to get the flightgear
> screeen size at run-time to provide this parameters dynamically.

int x = fgGetInt("/sim/startup/xsize", 800);
int y = fgGetInt("/sim/startup/ysize", 600);

(The numbers are default values, but in this case they'll hardly
ever take effect, as the two properties should *really* be there.)

m.