Sorry, I forgot the tar.gz file.

Leidson

On 10/24/06, Leidson Campos A. Ferreira <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
There are 2 literal constants used in this hack : 700 and 400. I guess that
other users could want other values. Could you elaborate on this please.

Frederic,

Based on Franz's information I've done a modification in jpg-httpd.hxx module and now JPEG image size respects the current FlightGear window size.

I'm attaching the jpg-httpd.hxx.tar.gz with modified file.

Thanks Curtis and Thiago for help and suggestions about properties, Frederic for technical information and patience and Franz by last help and original JPEG streaming code.

:.)

Leidson Campos
PlanetaMessenger.org