Hi Olaf,

I have used your project files / precompiled libs to compile fg with osg
from the scratch. It worked with only negligible problems.
A file simgear_config.h is missing; there is a simgear_config.h.vc5,
after renaiming to *.h it works.
2 files had to be added to the simgear project file:
SGStateAttributeVisitor.cxx and SGTextureStateAttributeVisitor.cxx
and 1 file has to be removed from the flightgerlib project file:
rotorblade.cpp to get compatible with actual cvs.

A very big thank you to Olaf Flebbe, with your package it's very easy to
compile fg from the scratch with mcsvc express.

But there is one problem with the running flightgear than: it's about a
factor 2 slower than the flightgear with plib (and shadows on)!
I don't know if this can be improved with other compiler flags, but I am
a little bit surprised.

And I fear, that with shadows the frame rate will be decreased further.

I am using a P4 2.2Ghz with GeForce  Fx 5600Go

@Olaf:
what is your experience regarding the frame rate with osg vs. plib?

Maik