Hi, I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know that posting
3 time in 2 hours with the same question with out a recognized name is a
sure way NOT to get an answer... if you need an answer, my experience
(learnt the hard way) is to post once, with a name that although might
not be pronounceable by some, is at least recognized as a name or
nick-name... good luck in your quest for answers, your endeavors
certainly look interesting.

Cheers
Dene
NZWN