Hi all,

Similar to the issue I reported (a few weeks ago) of the 'freezes' when near
other aircraft (which Mathias fixed), here is another similar one.

My build is osg cvs (updated the weekend) using --enable-sdl.

If a prop driven aircraft crashes nose down so the rotating prop gets embedded
into the ground, FG will 'freeze' and stutter along at 1fps or worse.  It
takes ages to gets the menu to react to be allowed to reset (in fact, my
mouse disappears a lot during this time).

One easy way to replicate this is to use the Spitfire on the runway - ensure
brake lock is on, and open up the throttle - the aircraft will tip over nose
first, and FG will then show the above problem.

Nick