Am Sonntag 03 Juni 2007 17:23 schrieb Roberto Inzerillo:
> It's a pity I used non free image files for that one; that's why I can't
> distribute it.
>
> I'd like to distribute it anyway, so I'm asking if someone wants to help
> by providing a few private shots (regarding this building and a few more).

Living in Berlin I can provide everything you need. Just tell me what shots to
take then I'll go and catch them (as weather permits, so not today ;-) )

Also feel free to texture the existing buildings in the Berlin scenery, my
Blender capabilities are just not advanced enough yet to do it myself... ;-)

Thomas
--
PhD Student, Dept. Animal Physiology, HU Berlin
Tel +49 30 2093 6173, Fax +49 30 2093 6375