On ven 23 novembre 2007, Jon Stockill wrote:
> Durk Talsma wrote:
> > This is a quick note to everybody: I'm planning to build an "official"
> > FlightGear pre-release tonight. I did a full dress rehearsal last sunday
> > and that all seemed to work well, but I still needed Curt's okay for a
> > few remaining issues. In the mean time, if there are any *urgent* patches
> > remaining please try to get them into CVS ASAP.

With Fedora 8 (daily updated)
Built without problem
Tested with c172p it fly    :) :)

Only 2 remarks:

    =>1  On KSFO  scenery/animation   there  is a 747 which has lost his
way  :)
standing  half on the  runway
here  http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/747-out.jpg

  =>2   An old bug
if we  ask for Menu/Sound Configuration/Mute Sound
and behind we make pause (key "p")  we get again the sound

Regards

--
Gérard
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/GRTux/