* Georg Vollnhals -- Thursday 06 December 2007:
> 2. Add an entry to the aircraft help how to get back to the 2D panel
> once lost (ie. if an unexperienced user looks to the side with the
> mouse. I am pretty sure, someone starting with FG is lost!)

Maybe turn the 2D panel into a 2.5D panel. (That is: map the flat
panel onto a face in 3D space, like the pc7 does.) Then one could
look around and never have the panel disappear while being able
to look through the floor.

It would probably be a good idea to fix the autoslats, which
prevent meaningful starting in air.

m.