> Hi
>
> A screenshot here:
> http://www.hoerbird.net/boeing737-300.3dcockpit1.jpg

Wow. OK, that is sweet.

> But the fdm of the 737 done here by Dave Culp is one
> of the best we have, I was really surprised that it
> can be flew exactly after the checklists and
> procedures which can be found on several sites in the
> web!
>
> Regards
> HHS

The 737 is ubiquitous and better yet from my perspective, there's a lot of
good information about its flight characteristics. So, it is one aircraft
that can potentially be modeled with a higher degree of realism. Granted,
there are other airliner models that are very nice, too.

So, regardless of which aircraft are specifically included in the next
release, I think the discourse here is also valuable for discussing where
some of the models can be improved.

Jon

Jon S. Berndt
Development Coordinator