Funfly Update:

Just a reminder, the funfly is 1600 GMT (note the corrected time) which is
10am USA Central time if anyone wants to double check my math one last
time.  That is in about an hour from now.

I have created a web page for this event to help with communication.  The
page will be updated once the list of participants is determined and as each
event is announced.  Hopefully this will help those who have trouble reading
MP chat messages or who might miss a key message.  Have this web page loaded
in a browser window so you can refresh it periodically during the
competition:

http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/funfly/

There have been a boatload of folks already hanging around KHAF today which
is great, but if we have too many people we may need to limit the number of
actual competitors and let the rest of you just watch this time.  We'll see
if we can make it work out.  Remember, I'm trying this for the very first
time so have a little patience with me! :-)

Let's have some fun!

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: http://baron.flightgear.org/~curt/
Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d