> Ah - the Grumman X-29 FSW - that could be fun to do:)  I see the pdf
> you link to also includes the XB-70A :)  <homer>mmmm  XB70</homer>
>
> IIRC, you were working on the STS program at one point - have you
> moved over to the Orion project now?
>
> Will your JSBSim rocket FDM find it's way into FG at some point?
> Once you've started thinking about this control system stuff,
> especially with respect to aerobatic control, I think it's
> inevitable that missile control systems crop up (probably the
> simplest aerobatic model because of the axial symmetry) so I'd like
> to have a play with it.

Yes, I now supporting the NASA engineering guys at Johnson Space Center on
the Constellation & Orion programs. Good stuff!

I do want to post something that showcases the rocket and control system,
and I have an idea. I might start out with vertically launching the X-15
somewhere in western Europe and see if I can land somewhere in Italy. :-)  I
think that would be a cool flight.

Jon