Hi all,

trying to use the Foch as a carrier in OSG, it appeared :

-it was too low on the water, so the deck is under water (somebody told
me about global warming, but isn't it supposed to float?)

- the deck was not solid. It don't make solid the 'OBJECT group' defined
in the .ac

i join the modified files,  i only made solid the deck , the hangar's
floor and the elevator,  so as to  move the planes  easily on board.
here are the files :
http://janodesbois.free.fr/doc/foch.tar.gz

may be there was a more elegant way to do the job, let me know if you
have better idea.

ps: in the plib version he don't have the right hight, as i remenber
addind +9m offset in the y axis did the job (in foch.xml).

if you want to test it, use the foch_demo scenario and start at LFTH,
tacan is 026X.