I am working on a modification to 1.0.0 (on a windows XP system) to allow a
user to open multiple windows of the same copy of flightgear, so they can
display their flight from multiple angles at once. In my case, I want to do the
panoramic cockpit, without having to use three separate computers.

Essentially, I want one instance of flightgear to do the calculations to
simulate the world, but render it in three seperate windows (or theoretically,
as many as you wanted/your system could handle).

So my question is, where in the source code does the viewing window get drawn?
I want to have a look at it, and see if I can find a way to tell it to draw
more. I understand that this won't be a tiny little piece of code. I'm
expecting this to take some work, possibly involving changing references all
over the program. Any thoughts? Or is there some workaround for this that I've
missed?

Theoretically, I might try to just run three separate instances of Flightgear
on the one machine, and get two of them to follow the other. This would be an
acceptable solution if it can be done. But I'd rather use the view window idea,
as it would only need to model the world once as opposed to three separate
times. Any pointers you could give me would be appreciated!
-cullam