Am Dienstag, 20. Mai 2008 schrieb cullam Bruce-Lockhart:
> I am working on a modification to 1.0.0 (on a windows XP system) to allow a
> user to open multiple windows of the same copy of flightgear, so they can
> display their flight from multiple angles at once. In my case, I want to do
> the panoramic cockpit, without having to use three separate computers.
Hi cullam

You might want to use the latest CVS version of FlightGear that uses
OpenSceneGraph (OSG) for rendering the scenery.
OSG already has an implementation for setting up different cameras looking at
the scene and they are configured in preferences.xml.
It works on my linux box - don't know if it works on windows, too.

Just add something like this
  <camera>
    <host-name type="string"></host-name>
    <display>0</display>
    <screen>0</screen>
    <shear-x>2</shear-x>
    <shear-y>1</shear-y>
    <width>320</width>
    <height>240</height>
    <fullscreen type="bool">false</fullscreen>
   </camera>

   <camera>
    <host-name type="string"></host-name>
    <display>0</display>
    <screen>0</screen>
    <shear-x>-2</shear-x>
    <shear-y>1</shear-y>
    <width>320</width>
    <height>240</height>
    <fullscreen type="bool">false</fullscreen>
   </camera>

to the <rendering> section of preferences.xml

Good luck

Torsten