Hello all,
 so we are working on an industrial application that among other things,
deals with recording and playing back flights. We set this up using the
native-fdm and native-ctrls protocols, and it all works pretty well.
 However, now it turns out that it will be a requirement to play back a
flight up to a certain point, then give controls to the user, who should
be able to continue to fly from there.
 The problem is that receiving native-fdm with having an active fdm
instead of the external/dummy one doesn't work so well - instead of
updating the entire fdm state, it sort of oscillates (as if the entire
state was reset after receiving updates).
 We considered just updating the position, which kind of works (just
setting the /position/altitude-ft etc. properties, with --notrim
enabled); but this doesn't handle the rest of the fdm state, like
engines (so the plane will drop off the air instead of flying along
normally).
 Has anyone else done something like this? Is there a "simple" solution,
or should we try to set up as much of the state as possible by setting
idividual properties from Nasal or something?

With thanks,
 Mate