Hi there. I've been working on adding a live video functionality into
Flightgear, using a Lumenera Camera. Just to be sure it works, I've created a
standalone C++ program that interacts with the Cameras API, just to be sure
that I know how to use all the functionalities that I'm going for. I'm now
working on adding this into Flightgear. The only thing I've done so far is
include the camera's api.h file, and my class .h file and .cpp file. (those
aren't the actual file names, but that didn't seem like useful info). When I
try to compile flightgear, it complains about all the camera's API functions.
When it gives these complaints, it adds extra junk to the names. For example:

../../src/Main/libMain.a(renderer.o): In Function '_ZN6Camera12countCamerasEv':
/home/RAVEN/FlightGear-1.0.0/src/Main/camera.cpp:32: undefined reference to
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

I presume it's something to do with my unfamiliarity with Cygwin and Linux, but
my function is actually called Camera::countCameras, and the function it can't
find is LucamNumCameras. I have no idea where the extra text comes from.

The essential issue is that many of my Camera functions call some sort of
LucamBlahBlahBlah function. And the compiler isn't finding any of these Lucam
functions, even though the .h file where they are defined has been included,
apparently successfully. Any idea what I'm missing? Thanks so much!
-cullam