Hi,

I'm working on proper Listener positioning for sound playback in
FlightGear and encountered a difference between the coordinate system
described in README.xmlsound (which describes a right handed system that
doesn't exists, it describes a left handed system instead) and the
actual coordinate system of OpenAL (which is directly used, without any
conversions, at the moment).

There are two options, modify the code to reflect what is described in
README.xmlsound or modify the README file.

I think I already know the answer, but which of the two is preferred by
others?

If no one cares that much I'll modify the SimGear code to reflect what
is described in the README file to prevent the need to modify too many
configuration files.

Erik