DrC wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 04:06 +0200, Csaba Halász wrote:
>> * property to select active radio for transmission (maybe be per-radio
>> flag?)
>
> The intercom panels on the aircraft I fly have:
> An On-Off switch for each receiver (comms and nav - vors, adf, dme .. )
> to listen to comms traffic and nav ident signals.   All selected sound
> sources are mixed into the headset - but one rarely selects more than
> active comms plus one nav ident at a time.
> A rotary switch to select Comm1 or Comm2 for the ptt transmit switch.
>
> All this is part of the aircraft intercom panel wiring.   The comms
> transmit channel is not selected at either radio.
>
> Hope this helps - if not, disregard.

The KMA26 audio panel in the grob 115 is mostly functional. That has a
rotary switch which allows you to select the com radio to transmit on,
including an emergency setting which bypasses the audio panel and
connects the mic direct to com1, then a number of pushbuttons which
illuminate to indicate the selected audio sources (the tx radio is auto
selected, and the other radios can be toggled on/off by pressing the
button).

If you need more info you can download the manual from the bendix/king
website.

Jon