Hi All,

Those keeping an eye on CVS will notice that Tim Moore has committed some
changes to the clouds code. His changes massively improve performance - way
above what I've been achieving with my attempts to re-use cloud definitions. I
am very grateful to Tim for showing me once again how performance improvements
should be done!

Attached is yet another clouds patch.

This one
- Removes the cloud type re-use code - I think they aren't worth the graphical
artefacts that they cause in light of Tim's improvements
- Changes the transparency of the clouds. Previously, the clouds were
transparent at 0m distance, opaque at 200m, then gradually more transparent to
the fog limits. This meant they were generally quite transparent. Now, they are
opaque from 200m to 15km, then become transparent at 20km. A side effect of
this is that the current textures could probably benefit from being made
slightly transparent to improve the blending of the sprites against each other.

-Stuart