Hi,

I've collected 26 liveries, put them in one file and added the livery selection
dialog. Melchior asked me to put this on the mailinglist, as we have to discuss
if it's really helpfull to put 26 liveries for one plane in CVS. At the moment
we
have around 130 liveries (click) available throughout the net. We should have
one place to collect them all (if that's CVS or not, I don't care).

The file is attached to this mail. I have put all the textures in .png format
as it
saves us a lot of space. Now all the liveries together are only 6 MB instead of
14.5, with .rgb. Disadvantage is that they don't work on the older versions...

Please let me know what you think.

Download: http://flightgear.oxyhost.com/downloads/aircraft/737-300.zip

Thanks,
Gijs

PS: For those that I didn't reached, happy new year ;)