* Stuart Buchanan -- Thursday 15 January 2009:
[+26 liveries]
> My view is that they should be kept with the aircraft.

Of course, liveries should generally be kept with the aircraft.
But how many? Do 50 liveries for an aircraft make sense? Or 100?
200? Liveries are quickly made but can be quite big. Cheap in
terms of developer resources, and expensive in terms of disk
resources. I for one prefer quality to quantity. (Except when
it comes to food, of course.  ;-)

People probably choose their favorite livery, and for the rest
of the time, the other dozens of liveries just lie around.
You can find a favorite in 10 liveries as well.

m.