* Frederic Bouvier -- Wednesday 20 May 2009:
> ----- "Melchior FRANZ" a écrit :
> > Maybe use binary search for that.

I take that back. Just take the prior intersection altitude, reduce it by a
few centimeters and intersect again. There won't be that many layers.  :-)

> That would allow to place AI planes on the floor and not on the roof of the
> jetways ;-)  But I presume this is not done with Nasal.

Not that I knew. But typically if there is an object at some coordinates, then
you just don't want to put anything else excatly there, *on ground*. You either
put it on top or a couple meters to the side. Let's wait until someone needs
more, then we can still add the missing features.

m.