No , I have no problem with MP , it's a nice break to go flying and chat ...
my point was I dont build these to impress gamers or specifically for MP,
there are usually aspects of that aircraft I'm interested in.I dont mind
helping out to fix things if the demand is high , but at the same time , I
don't think it's our job to babysit those cant be bothered with cvs, but
want the latest and greatset , or have older computers , etc.
My worry with "fixed" versions passed out somewhere else is the confusion of
which version broke and who is maintaining it ... certainly not me !
And Martin is right that I think it's a temporary hack , but it should work
itself out down the road.
Dont mean to sound harsh , just stating my point of view .
Cheers