Hi all

yesterday; I had the opportunity for a very nice flight into Split (Croatia),
LDSP [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split_(city) ].

For those who do not have the chance to hop into the cockpit of an aircraft, I
have uploaded some pictures from the approach and the departure (and our
final parking position, late at night).

http://www.t3r.de/flightpics/split/

The route took us across Germany, the Czech Republic, Austria and Slowenia to
Croatia, back via parts of Italy, Austria again and home to northern Germany.

Enjoy the lovely scenery of Croatia's adriadic coast and the beauty of our
planet.

Torsten