From: Jacob Burbach <jmburb...@gmail.com>
To: FlightGear developers discussions <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 5:16:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] FGCOM troubleshooting help...

Does flightgear run the the OpenAL installer during setup, or does it
just come with it's own dll? If there is an openal dll in the same
directory as fgcom it will use that, regardless of anyone you install
system wide I believe. If there is an openal dll there with the exe,
try moving it or renaming it and see if it works.

All I can think of off the top of my head.

cheers