Behlül UÇAR wrote:

> I want to write a Nasal function that creates a file under $FG_ROOT, I want
> it to be portable, I mean both works on windows and linux machines.

I'm a bit doubtful about the 'portability' of writing to $FG_ROOT in
general, simply because this directory is supposed not to be writeable
by the average user on most of the different installation targets.
Please take into account that on almost every well-done system setup
the user is permitted to write to his own user directory and nowhere
else.

Cheers,
        Martin.