Hi Folks,

Just wondering: Suppose we're aiming for another release by the end of the
year, would it be feasible to go ahead with our original plan and release a
1.9.2-beta version just before FSWeekend? We've seen are few relatively major
code overhauls in the recent past, so if we do continue with planning a new
release, would it be an idea to call for a feature freeze by say mid-October
(that would be, ahem, next weekend).

FWIW, I would like to build a minimum base package this time, which only
consists of one aircraft, no AI, and a minimal set of shared models. AI and
other aircraft can be released as a separate ADDON packages, or via CVS.
Likewise, shared models are now maintained via terrasync/SVN, so that is also
taken care of.

Thoughts, Ideas,

Cheers,
Durk