Hello!

I'm really like new clouds from Stuart, especially Stratus improvements.

Last weeks I had few long flights, in slow-n-low aircraft, and looked
at FG 3d-clouds for hours.
Then I look at RL clouds, and notice that they have no such smooth
edges, as in FG.
So I decided to make my own textures.

As I don't have enough photos, I discovered website with free good
photos. Then contact with its owner and he gave me permission to use
photos under any license, if I put link to website anywhere.

So I downloaded dozen of photos, extract from them clouds and made some retouch.
Here you  can see what I got:
http://valeo.flightgear.ru/sshot/clouds/

Its look very realistic for me, only a bit shaggy sometimes.

If you like it and want to have same clouds, grab and replace this file:
http://valeo.flightgear.ru/cl_cumulus.png

If someone want to add this texture to cvs-data, then write comment
in, maybe, cloudlayers.xml:
"cl_cumulus.png  was created with photos from sky.aw.net.ua"

--
---
WBR, Vadym.