Hi all,

I'd like to do a suggestion here, although I'm not able to code it
myself (I'm sorry...)

How about making allowing one to set the proposed
preferred-approach-deg property, but not requiring it. IE, if it is
not set, apply the current heuristic or some to be developed improved
heuristic. This would not change current behaviour, but it would
improve the situation.

Thanks,
Stefan