* they do not maintain last position

* Cant be resized

* label "over flow" spacing

* no Validation on entry

* Changes are sometimes immediate,  even tapping in or deleting a
figure, makes the entries applies to SIM REAL time key entry..
eg trying to change heading from 270 to 280, means removing the final O
which makes aircraft head off to 27!!!!!!!

* they display a float of 111.999 where only the last .999 is visible

* the dialogs do not utilise the "apply button"

Is there a cool resolution. I use the Qt toolkit daily, and that widget
set would accomodate all above easily, including rendering and validation.

However Qt is a platform and "heavy" for the purposes of FG

Is there an alternative and can we evaluate.

Pete