On 02/16/2010 01:45 PM, John Denker wrote:

OK, I think we can put this sub-issue to bed.

I fixed it so that compiling and installing simgear
no longer requires the OSG or OpenThreads runtime
libraries.  The *.h header files are still required.

This turned out to be easier than I thought it would
be.  It took hours, not days.

The patch can be found at:
  http://gitorious.org/~jsd/fg/sport-simgear/commits/sport

I still haven't fixed any of the issues over on the
FG side of things, and this little patch actually
makes that *more* necessary.  *Somebody* needs to be
doing the OSG checks.