De: James Turner <ja...@bugless.co.uk>
Env: mardi 29 juin 2010 08:47
À: FlightGear developers discussions <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Building FlightGear under Vista

On 29 Jun 2010, at 01:48, Jon S. Berndt wrote:

>> I updated this document recently :
>> http://gitorious.org/fg/flightgear/blobs/next/docs-mini/README.MSVC
>>
>> I tested the described procedure in a blank virtual machine, so you
>> have good chances to succeed ;-) All the prerequisites are available
>> already compiled from the provided links
>>
>> Anyway, VS2010 is too early for OSG, so stay with 2008 for the moment.

Thanks Fred, I'm going to attempt to apply these steps in a blank WinXP VM this
evening, and hence finally have a reliable windows slave in my little build
farm.

Are there any additional steps prior to zipping up some files, to make a
nightly build? I've written NSIS scripts before that could make a simple
installer for nightlies, but I guess there's a 'real' installer script already?
Possibly dependent on FGRun, however.

Thanks again,
James