On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:25:06 -0800 (PST), Chris wrote in message
<86015.90161...@web56902.mail.re3.yahoo.com>:
> > From: Mally <ma...@tklm.freeserve.co.uk>
> > <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> Sent: Wed, 17 November,
> > 2010 11:43:05 AM Subject: [Flightgear-devel] ProFlightSimulator
> > "The Most Realistic Flight Sim Ever"
> >
> > ?Looks familiar?
> > http://www.proflightsimulator.com/index3.html
> >
> > Not to be confused with FlightProSim (obviously).
> >
> > Mally
>
> "Dan Freeman" has a few articles on Ezine, however I have just
> reported him to Ezine. Ezine reports he is based in the USA, yet his
> business trades out of NZ. Dodgy.

..maybe he took flight lessons from the opera kangaroos... ;o)

> I have suggested Ezine remove him from their site, based on
> his/her/its continued unwillingness to adhere to the explicit
> conditions of the GPL, in selling these opensource softwares.
>
> If it is within my power to do so, I will do what I can to make life
> difficult for this scum.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris Wilkinson, YBBN/BNE.

..a...@a45:~/Documents/pdfer $ jwhois proflightsimulator.com
[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.enom.com]
[Querying whois.enom.com]
[whois.enom.com]
=-=-=-=
Visit AboutUs.org for more information about proflightsimulator.com
proflightsimulator.com</a>

Registration Service Provided By: Namecheap.com
Contact: supp...@namecheap.com
Visit: http://namecheap.com

Domain name: proflightsimulator.com

Registrant Contact:
   Media Mix Merch
   Dan Freeman ()

   Fax:
   13 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay
   #09-02
   Sydney, NSW 2000
   AU

Administrative Contact:
   Media Mix Merch
   Dan Freeman (ad...@proflightsimulator.com)
   +61.581990163
   Fax: +1.5555555555
   13 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay
   #09-02
   Sydney, NSW 2000
   AU

Technical Contact:
#09-02 Sydney, NSW
2000
AU
Name
Servers:
ns1639.hostgator.com
ns1640.hostgator.com
Creation date: 26 Feb 2009
18:55:02 Expiration date: 26 Feb 2013
18:55:02

Get Noticed on the Internet!  Increase visibility for this domain name
by listing it at www.whoisbusinesslistings.com
=-=-=-= The data in this whois database is provided to you for
information purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining
information about or related to a domain name registration record. We
make this information available "as is," and do not guarantee its
accuracy. By submitting a whois query, you agree that you will use this
data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you
use this data to: (1) enable high volume, automated, electronic
processes that stress or load this whois database system providing you
this information; or (2) allow, enable, or otherwise support the
transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or
solicitations via direct mail, electronic mail, or by telephone. The
compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data is
expressly prohibited without prior written consent from us.

We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting
this query, you agree to abide by these terms.
Version 6.3 4/3/2002
a...@a45:~/Documents/pdfer $ jwhois FlightProSim.com
[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.godaddy.com]
[Querying whois.godaddy.com]
[whois.godaddy.com]
The data contained in GoDaddy.com, Inc.'s WhoIs database,
while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy.  This
information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you
in obtaining information about domain name registration records.
Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden
without the prior written permission of GoDaddy.com, Inc.  By
submitting an inquiry, you agree to these terms of usage and
limitations of warranty.  In particular, you agree not to use this data
to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible, dissemination or
collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any purpose,
such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and and
solicitations of any kind, including spam.  You further agree not to
use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic
processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,
including mining this data for your own personal or commercial
purposes.

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field.  In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc.
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
   SS Ltd
   PO Box 11-340
   Sockburn