Hi,

I noiced in a recent post by Gijs de Rooy on the scammers a commnet that FG now had  VATSIM support.  Interesting and nice.!

Is this a feature in the latest git version?  There have been discussions over the years on hooking into the IVAO and VATSIM communities.  Was not aware that the connection had been made.

Giving a talk in March at UC Davis on using FlightGear in my full scale 747 sim and Linux.  Would like to include a few words on this feature.

Could someone point me to the relevant code or any writeups or discussions on the topic

Thanks
Jack W.