> I think the problem is that someone got on their high horse and started
> jerking him around.  If I were him, I'd get just as snotty about it - more
> so probably as I've got a much lower tolerance for that kind of nonsense.
[...]
> stop.  It has no basis in reality.  Never has.  Frankly I think
> people are stirring shit up JUST to stir shit up.
[...]
> If people give you any crap about the textures,
> tell 'em to See Figure #1 and ignore 'em.  They're just a bunch of
> bloviating windbags with nothing better to do but run in circles,
> screaming about crap that'll never happen.

The funny thing is that this mail ended up in my spam folder and I believe it
should remain there due to its offensive character.

You can´t just walk through your neighbors garden just because he is not at
home, won´t see it and won´t complain about it.

If we are going in circles then the reason is that some people ignore all
information and links provided and restart everything with "give me evidence"
and then "don´t care". Evidence *has* been provided that Red Bull is actively
sueing folks using the logo for similar purposes, information *has* been
provided that RB is seeking the web for copyright infringements and information
*has* been provided that using the trademark without explicit grant is illegal.
Why restart from scratch?

Simon already inquired RB and until then hold your breath and hope it goes
well. Otherwise the state is pretty clear and we will have to take actions.

This is btw. another stupid effect of FlightProSim selling FlightGear- this
makes it even worse and increases chances that FG will appear on RBs radar one
day.

Oliver