* Heiko Schulz" <aeitsch...@yahoo.de>:
> I will write some Emails to some copyright-holders this weekend
> like Lufthansa, ADAC,... I'm curious to see how they react, but
> I also fear a bit the answers and consequences.

Severe tactical error a.k.a. shooting yourself in the foot.

What if they (or some of them) are well aware of our use, but they just
decided not to care, pretending not to know "officially", because
it's a small, harmless, not-for-profit sim. But once you officially
asked, they can no longer pretend. And the answer will be *no* in
most cases. Then the silent gentlemen agreement is voided. By us!
And now they *have* to take measures to protect their brand.

They might think: "You idiots! Why did you have to ask?!"

It's like asking a policeman if you may cross the street at red
traffic light. He might have ignored you doing it. But he sure
can't say "go ahead", nor can he then tolerate you ignoring his
order.

m.