Sometime in the last week I noticed the Flightgear frame rates on my machine
went to about 1/3 of what they were previously.  I haven't worked super hard
on this, but here's what I can say.

When I fire up the Cub at --airport=KANE with clear skies I get:

v2.4 = 90 fps (bounces around a bit but usually 90 or above)
git = 20-25 fps (same options, same aircraft, same clear skies.)

This gets even worse when I fly the f-14b off the Vinson ... even out at sea
with just a few clouds it seems like my frame rates are usually less than 20
(12-17 range) with the git version.

Has anyone else noticed this or should I be looking for a local build
problem?

It doesn't seem to be related to my video driver update since v2.4 runs with
the frame rates I expect.

I recently moved over to trying to build with cmake by default, but cmake
hides the compile options so I honestly don't know how to even check what
compile options I'm building with now that I switched to cmake.  Can anyone
tell me how to figure that out? Is there a detailed build log that gets
saved somewhere?

Thanks,

Curt.
--