Am 14.09.2011 11:43, schrieb Erik Hofman:
> I've been pushing this behavior various times and scenery objects should
> always be positioned at the same location over and over again.
To clarify things up a bit, not all is broken:
- Houses etc. are the same
- Trees are at the same location and same size, but sometimes have
different textures. Looks like this is called by a rand() call in
TreeBin.cxx:256, which is probably there because sg_random doesn't have
an integer rand function.
- both 2D and 3D clouds differ, and as far as I can tell, both in
position and texture.

HTH,
        Andreas