Hi,

I have updated the replay system, to allow taking over control at any
point during the replay. So, if you messed up your approach, you can go
back in time with the replay system, and try again - and again...

There is a new red button "My controls!", currently only shown with
YASim aircraft: hitting it causes the simulation to continue at the
current replay time/position. How well that works also depends on the
properties being recorded/replayed - so if an aircraft isn't configured
to record it's non-standard gear lever...

Unfortunately it's not working with YASim helicopters. YASim doesn't
allow to set all necessary initial values externally - specifically I
can't set "rotor engines" to an initial rpm. Starting up a helicopter in
the air with rpm = 0 results in a significantly reduced "flight" time... :)
I haven't looked into supporting JSBSim yet. But since JSBSim seems to
have an official feature to set initial states, that should be possible
eventually. I'll see.

cheers,
Thorsten